What I plan to knit this summer...by Ladylungdoc
|Here's my entry in the Skeins Her Way summer knitting contest. Courtesy of Melinda|
Feel free to name drop "Ladylungdoc" if you enter it via my blog.
1) I plan to keep up with my pair of socks per month resolution. June's socks are going to be for my Sockapalooza pal. If I finish them early (she has wee little feet), I might start a pair of socks for myself in a Bamboo Rib using my Regia Bamboo sock yarn. July's socks will be a gift for The Gambler - a pair of ribbed socks using Tofutsies yarn - I am thinking of trying out a reversible (ribbed) pattern with a garter stitch heel/sole. In August I will knit Tex Mex Sox - pattern to be determined.
2) I am going to finish a tanktop that I started a few years ago.
3) I will block my Tivoli and weave in the ends.
4) I will knit a tank out of the Earth Day bamboo yarn.
5) I am going to knit a Lily tank.