ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!



I am not sure if I should, but I do get an inordinate amount of pleasure from the fact that my various cards and gifts all coordinate.


BTW - I have caved in and embraced the social network by re-activating a facebook account I cancelled over 3 years ago. If you'd like to be my friend, message me on ravelry to get my facebook user name

Comments on "Happy Birthday to Me!"

 

Blogger Vaedri said ... (Tue Oct 19, 06:12:00 AM EDT) : 

Happy birthday! Hope you have a fun day!

 

Blogger Kaye said ... (Tue Oct 19, 06:16:00 AM EDT) : 

Happy Birthday!!

 

Blogger Tammy said ... (Tue Oct 19, 11:59:00 AM EDT) : 

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a great day for you.

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Tue Oct 19, 07:07:00 PM EDT) : 

Happy Birthday!!!

 

Blogger Yarn Devil said ... (Tue Oct 19, 07:15:00 PM EDT) : 

Happy Birthday! (co-ordinated presents are very.. fun!!!)

 

Blogger Merry Karma said ... (Sat Oct 23, 01:25:00 AM EDT) : 

Happy, Happy Belated Birthday!!!

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (Sun Oct 24, 10:25:00 PM EDT) : 

yes I know I'm late to the party but HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyways!!
xoxo

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sun Nov 07, 07:04:00 AM EST) : 

Happy extremely late birthday!

 

post a comment