Maybe it is a cat pillow after all...
Flair is so versatile!
I am about to finish the second sleeve; then I will be ripping back the first sleeve because I discovered 2 mistakes - I missed a decrease, and there's a small hole where I created a stitch. Neither are visible to anyone but me, but that hole will drive me crazy.
I am also debating whether or not I should rip out the bottom few inches and reknit due to the visible colour change:
Of course, there's also the issue of the colour change at the top of the garment:
And this happened despite alternating skeins! It's not a dyelot problem - this yarn has no dyelots, but there is some variability between skeins in terms of colour distribution. I thought that I had balanced them out, but apparently there were a few skeins which were significantly lighter than the others. Hopefully the overall variegation of the yarn masks it somewhat.
By all rights I should have finished knitting this by now, but I took a short hiatus to knit this:
The pattern is Molly ; I picked it up this fall when I was in Vancouver. The yarn is Estelle Arequipa. I knit an extra repeat of the lace trim at the start; I am happy that I did, because I think that it would look a bit skimpy otherwise. I'm giving it to The Gambler's Mom, who also has a fairly broad forehead.